BizResults.com is a Multi-Market Owner of The Alternative Board (TAB).
TAB is a world-wide organization that forms and facilitates Peer Advisory Boards that are comprised of business owners / CEO’s of privately-held, non-competing businesses.
Business owners join TAB because they,
- Are not content with status quo
- Value learning from the experience of others
- Seek to eliminate the isolation they frequently feel as business owners
- Want to accelerate business results
- Want to build a more valuable business by having it be less dependent on them
TAB’s Board Meetings leverage the collective wisdom of other members. The perspective members’ gain and the accountability they receive truly advance their objectives. The TAB process aligns your business to your personal vision and ensures that you get what you want out of life.
Core TAB Services include:
- Monthly Board meetings. Imagine having up to 10 other seasoned business owners offering you their experience and perspective on critical business issue you face. Moreover, think of the power of having them in the same room with you brainstorming on your behalf at the same time – it’s an invaluable group dynamic. No consultant can do that.
- Monthly Private Executive Advisory Sessions. Knowing what you want out of life is only half the battle. The other half is a real opportunity to keep you focused, accountable and on track to achieve it. TAB Executive Advisory Sessions provide you a trusted advisor you can count on to help you increase business performance, work through business opportunities and challenges, achieve greater success and truly live the personal and professional life you desire.
- Proprietary Tools to help your business grow. TAB utlizes the BluePrint process to help business owners clearly determine where they are, where they want to go and how to get there. A comprehensive evaluation that is like an MRI for your business designed to assess key areas of performance that affect practically every business, identify gaps in performance and helps you identify the priorities areas to work on. It also includes a proven strategic planning process focused on forming the business owner’s vision of leading a successful business while also living a rich fulfilling life. The BluePrint process will help you demystify the strategic planning process with a proven process and clear picture of how to achieve your strategic direction and vision.
For more information about TAB, go here http://www.thealternativeboard.com