Rick Cottrell – CEO – Professional EOS® Implementer
Why do business with Rick Cottrell and BizResults.com? The simple answer – we have been there and done that. There is an extremely high probability that we have been where you are and where you want to go as an entrepreneurial business owner and leader.
Rick is not a “pretender”, he is a true entrepreneur that has experienced the elated highs of business success and the lonely lows of business failure.
His experience and accomplishments include:
- Owner of over 12 Cross Industry Businesses and counting
- Developed the Original SalesForce.com
- Internationally Recognized for his Pioneering Research in Customer Relationship Management
- Developer of the Business Intelligence (BI) Platform – BizScan®
- Developer of the RP/RS® Job Benchmarking System
- Certified in all TTI/SI Behavioral Sciences
- 30 Year Tenure with the Sandler Institute Presidents Club
- Served on the Board for Purdue School of Consumer Sciences
- Highlighted in the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, CEO Magazine for his work with Predictive Business Analytics and Scorecard Metrics
- He has spoken internationally to audiences in the thousands on Business Acceleration, Sales and Marketing Innovation and the Future of the Customer Experience.
Rick’s experience has spanned the globe where his companies have helped organizations like Apple, Marriott, Avis, USAA, Nike, Purina, GM, NASCAR, Michelin, Kraft, Sandoz, McDonald’s and Shell Oil, to name a few.
His latest venture, St. Louis based BizResults.com, was created to help small to medium sized companies realize their significant untapped potential.
Contact Rick Speaker Bio